- In back of us were the woods, below a stretch of meadow, then the sea .
- There was an old centre, of mellow rooted houses, warm in the sunshine .
- Every blade of grass . every grain of sand
- On one side there was a meadow and on the other face , just behind the willow there was a big pond
- I remembered that i and a friend sat on the lawn , making together a daisy string to a fine necklace
- How is one going to have a plot of grass or a well or a bamboo grove even if he is rich e - nough to rent a penthouse
- Every shining pine needle , every sandy shore , every mist in the dark woods , every meadow , every humming insect
- Some cannot afford the school fees while others think that staying at home to help out in the farm work is better than having an education
- Animals in winter this dormouse is running though a meadow ; in spring and summer , the meadow was full of flowers , but now it looks different . it is autumn
- He turned and sprinted after them , caught up with them as they came out into one of the stretches of grassland which lay between the individual groves of diamondwood trees
- 更多例句： 1 2