- 1.(承受不了) can't bear; can't stand; be too deplorable to; unendurable; unbearable; can't endure
短语和例子2.(表示程度深) utterly; extremely
- "卑鄙不堪"英文翻译 be contemptible for one's meanness
- "惫倦不堪"英文翻译 unbearably fatigued
- "不堪佃田"英文翻译 fukandenden
- "不堪航海的"英文翻译 unseaworthy
- "不堪回首"英文翻译 cannot bear to think of the past [to look back on]; find it unbearable to recall; how sad indeed to look back upon these things.; it's sad to look back on those old days when ...; it's too sad to look back.; too sad to reflect (on the past)
- "不堪其苦"英文翻译 can't bear the hardship
- "不堪忍受"英文翻译 unbearable
- "不堪忍受的"英文翻译 unbearable
- "不堪忍受地"英文翻译 unbearably
- "不堪容忍"英文翻译 be intolerable [unbearable]; not to be tolerated 对于她来说, 生活变得不堪容忍。 life has become unbearable to her
- "不堪入耳"英文翻译 intolerable to the ear; (language) offensive to the ear; revolting; disgusting
- "不堪入耳的"英文翻译 abusive
- "不堪入目"英文翻译 not fit to be seen; disgusting; intolerable to the eye
- "不堪设想"英文翻译 be unbearable [ghastly; dreadful] to contemplate; cannot be imagined; could not bear to think of ...; dare not to imagine; inconceivable; (the consequences) will be unimaginable; too dreadful to think of; worse than anything imaginable
- "不堪使用期"英文翻译 unserviceability period
- "不堪一击"英文翻译 cannot withstand (even) a single blow; be finished off [knocked down] at one blow; cannot stand a fight; collapse at the first blow; crumble with a bang; too weak to stand competition [attack]
- "不堪再用的"英文翻译 disabled
- "不堪造就"英文翻译 be not worth getting an education; cannot be trained; hopeless of attainment by means of education or training; unpromising
- "不堪坐食"英文翻译 can't bear to sit and eat utterlyextremely
- "残破不堪"英文翻译 dilapidation
- "丑陋不堪"英文翻译 be a perfect fright
- "颠簸不堪的"英文翻译 bumpiest
- "雕敝不堪"英文翻译 so destitude that it is unbearable
- "凋落不堪"英文翻译 be far gone in decay
- "不刊之书"英文翻译 unalterable writings
- "不刊之论"英文翻译 an unalterable statement; a statement for all times; an argument not to be changed; axiom; correct and unchangeable speech; unalterable truth
- After all, fat government is weak .
- Weary mind had switched itself off .
- His colleagues were a ramshackle bunch .
- Failure left her bitter and twisted .
- Life has become unbearable to her .
- She thought such descriptions weak .
- Her smiles were grossly alluring .
- Nothing could be more forlorn than the furniture .
- His hands were soiled and rough .
- The seas wouldn't be turning rancid .
- 不堪的法语：动1.ne pouvoir supporter~设想ne pas oser ...
- 不堪的韩语：【문어】(1)[동사] 견딜 수 없다. 참을 수 없다.你别让他太不堪了;...
- 不堪的俄语：[bùkān] 1) невозможно; не быть в состо...