- The penalty for nonperformance of contract is heavy .
- Never in the ensuing years had it failed to meet obligations .
- He supposed that i was inclined to shirk my promise, and so resolved to trust to his own audacity .
- The earth, the loyal mother, who never failed, who never disappointed, was keeping her faith again .
- The penalty for nonperformance of contract is heavy
- Better deny at once than promise long
- Proceeded against the defaulting debtor
- Tom ? so you ' re not honoring the contract
- Non - performing loans , 21 august 2003
- The district attorney processed against the defaulting debtor