- "不知"英文翻译 not to know; have no idea of ...
- "疲倦"英文翻译 tired; weary; fatigued; jade
- "不知疲倦的"英文翻译 indefatigable; inexhaustible
- "不知疲倦地"英文翻译 indefatigably; tirelessly
- "仿佛不知疲倦似的"英文翻译 she works hard as if she never knew fatigue
- "不知疲倦的超级玛丽"英文翻译 mario power ups
- "用不完的, 无穷尽的, 不知疲倦的"英文翻译 inexhaustible
- "她工作努力仿佛不知疲倦似的"英文翻译 she works hard as if she never knew fatigue
- "不知疲劳的"英文翻译 fatigueless
- "疲倦"英文翻译 tired; weary; fatigued; jade 觉得疲倦 feel tired; 疲倦得发晕 be faint with fatigue; 同错误思想作不疲倦的斗争 wage tireless struggle against erroneous ideas; 长途步行使我非常疲倦。 the long walk tired me. 他拖着疲倦的步子慢慢地走着。 he dragged his tired feet slowly along
- "不知"英文翻译 1.(不知道) not to know; have no idea of; be ignorant of; be in the dark; be all at sea; know nothing about; be the last person to know; be not aware of; without the knowledge of; be beyond sb.; not to hear about; it beats me.; not to have a clue 不知底细 not know the inside story; 不知如何是好 not know which way to look;不知世事 know nothing about what is going on in the world2.(表示疑问或请求) wonder if 不知你是否可以告诉我 ...。 i wonder if you can tell me ..
- "不疲倦"英文翻译 wearriless
- "而疲倦"英文翻译 be tired from
- "极疲倦"英文翻译 very tired
- "累，疲倦"英文翻译 müde
- "疲倦，急了"英文翻译 be tired out
- "疲倦，疲劳"英文翻译 fatigue
- "疲倦的"英文翻译 aweary; beat; bushed; careworn; exhausted; forspent; harassed; languid; languorous; limp; poohed; slack; tired; trying; unwearied; washed-up; weary
- "疲倦地"英文翻译 languidly; languorously; wearily
- "疲劳，疲倦"英文翻译 tiredness
- "使疲倦"英文翻译 exhaust; fordo; pooh; poop; tire; tucker; wear out; weary
- "因……疲倦"英文翻译 be tired from; from/ with
- "因为…疲倦"英文翻译 get sick from
- "不疲倦的"英文翻译 tireless; untiring; unwearied
- "不疲倦地"英文翻译 tirelessly; untiringly
- She works hard as if she never knew fatigue .
- He was indefatigable in his lectures on the aesthetics of love .
- It is tireless, this wind, and that is its mistake .
- As soon as the lights were out, these untiring nibblers set to work .
- She complained that mrs. trencher was a tireless and aggressive gossip .
- Undaunted, she went on to speak to even larger and more varied audiences than before, tirelessly speaking at one engagement after another .
- The indefatigable bell now sounded for the fourth time
- The machines worked tirelessly to do man ' s bidding
- The gait must be steady , balanced , tireless and totally efficient
- He had to hustle to make enough money to support his large family