- I do n't feel up to such a long journey .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He lost his job because of incompetence .
- He is not up to his job .
- I don't think ann feels up to taking part in the clubs activities .
- In industry, if a man was not doing his job adequately, you fired him .
- Insidiously they had spread the word that mr. whitelaw was not up to the job .
- If she can not take this job then go away
- His disability prevents him from holding a job
- He is aware that he is not competent for that work