- After opposing to the malady a taciturn resistance for a day or two, he was obliged to keep in his chamber .
- When you've been in hospital a day or two you'll begin to feel depressed. but that's a sign you're getting better .
- Two days after he announced a date for election, the miners voted by an overwhelming majority of eighty-one per cent to come out on strike .
- More importantly , that ship is leaving in two days
- Diarrhea commenced spontaneously disappeared cleared after 2 days
- Daniel : i ' ll be back around two , okay , hon
- Tell your mp i ' ll be back in two days for my money
- Two days later she was hospitalised with fever
- Two days later , the customer comes into the store again
- After two days our food gave out , and we had to return