- We take tough measures to deal with terrorism .
- Wilson decided that the time for drastic action had come .
- My father cracked down on him at a crucial time in his life .
- Drastic measures will have to be taken to restore order
- Stern measures may be indicated in a crisis
- Therefore , it is imperative for us to take drastic measures
- The implications of more draconian measures to recover outstanding contribution and their public acceptance should be carefully examined
- In western europe , the disease has been confined to wild migratory birds , and authorities across the continent were taking severe measures to protect domestic poultry
- China still averages one environmental accident every two days , despite a number of high - profile crackdowns on polluters . could a stronger movement take on the dangerous alliance of money and power
- “ we hope the american side will accurately and objectively deal with problems among individual companies and not take stringent measures against other chinese companies producing the same type of products , ” the government statement read
中国政府声明中称， “希望美方正确客观地对待个别企业出现的问题，不要对中国其他企业同类产品采取严厉措施。 ”
- 更多例句： 1 2