音标：[ zhōngluò ]
- Many rich families were brought low by the financial crisis .
- Having to work as a clerk is a bit of a comedown after running his own business .
- Several of the runners fell behind in the race
- The mast went by the board in the storm
- The major world powers are afraid of falling behind in the arms race
- He is the son of a wealthy family , but he seems to have come down in the world
- Their family situation decayed to the point that they argued with each other all the time
- Having to work as a clerk is a bit of a come down after running his own business
- The ballet at length came to a close , and the curtain fell amid the loud , unanimous plaudits of an enthusiastic and delighted audience
- On the tag , this article emphatically points out that such a new leap must be seriously put into effect
世界城市之最 你都去过哪些？ （双语）