- This would allow him plenty of time for deliberate study .
- He abandons his easy walk and moves his legs forward busily .
- Wherever anyone looked at him, he smiled in his quiet way .
- Jeanie arose, and, with a degree of composure for which she herself could not account, assumed her plaid, and made her other preparations for a distant walk .
- A deliberate , vigorous motion or gesture
- Ms . jensen , try and take this news with the poise and grace
- The secret of a happy life is to accept change gracefully
- . . . but i ' ve always taken my time about it
. . .但我从来都是很从容的
- But i ' ve always taken my time about it
- And a quiet , bald - headed suitor
表达爱意的英文句子 The Sentences to Express Love
老外自曝在中国如何赚钱 被租来撑场面 （双语）