- The contract was terminable by either party .
- He took neither side in the dispute .
- It was issued at the instance of either party .
- Miss surmmerson is not related to any party in the cause .
- He spoke in a temperate manner, not favoring either side especially .
- Sometimes banks perform merely a collection function without financing anybody .
- Neither side would rationally initiate an attack which only result in its own destruction .
- The military preparations that have occurred do not indicate that any party intends to initiate hostilities .
- The appointing authority may require from either party such information as it deems necessary to fulfil its function .
- Nothing in this article prevents either party from exercising any right other than to claim damages under this convention .