- See him coming from the dugout to warm up .
- We need not provide for such improbabilities as floods .
- Prepare themselves for the information-rich world they now confront .
- I urge you to begin preparing for the hearings now, with help from legal counsel .
- Therefore, much of wednesday was spent on setting the stage for postwar diplomacy .
- Seeing that his young nephew was enchanted with the beauty of the girl, he made preparations for the wedding .
- "in other words," dandridge had responded with tongue-in-cheek gravity, "prepare herself for an advantageous marriage. "
- After every work day he sat into the small house with his wireless, listening to the chatter of morss, logging and analyzing it, ready for the next day .
- Looks like they ' re preparing for lndependence day
- We must get ready for / get prepared for the new term