音标：[ jiāngzhí ]
- David stood there standing very straight .
- I was stiff from sleeping on the ground .
- Her mouth stiffening, she could not elaborate .
- She was stiff, a little dizzy, and very thirsty .
- He was cold and the skin in my hands was dead .
- She had no figure, and her clothes were so stiff and unyielding as to give an impression of armour .
- His eyes were bent fixedly before him, and throughout his whole countenance there reigned a stony rigidity .
- Then, catherine, who had also risen to her feet again, stood there in her rather angular earnestness, wishing so much and expressing so little .
- Once more he followed the stiff back, the stiff and ruthless limp, up the slope and on to the starlit road .
- Cases of stiff knee joints treated by compound therapy
医生警告：把喷嚏憋回去 可能引发身体严重损伤 （双语）