- They went down to a discreet part of the corridor .
- He took huck to a lonely place to have a talk with him .
- Let us seek out some desolate shade, and there weep our sad bosoms empty .
- They walked along the water's edge to a quiet spot and sat down on a low stone wall .
- Just as they reached a very gloomy and deserted part, they suddenly observed a dark object in the middle of the road some distance in front of them .
- Stay married 3 . buy a detached house
- He lived in rather a lonely part of the country
- The following day he had lunch with connie and hilda , at some discreet place
- On sunday my brother and i went to the countryside to take some photographs . we drove a car to a quiet place near the mountains . we left in the mornong befor the sun got too hot
- After abandoning the diggers , which are often stolen , criminals usually transport the atms by truck to quiet areas where they can spring them open and get at the money inside
- 更多例句： 1 2