音标：[ qiēbiàn ]
- A double trapezoidal specimen will generate shear debonding .
- At the same time, detailed experimental studies of turbulent shear flows were being made .
- The occurrence of high shear stress at the fibre end is a factor which is expected to lead to crack generation .
- Ambitious attempts to improve interlaminar shear strength have been made by mueller prosen and by keogh .
- Wind shear near the surface, for design purpose, is a shear which acts on a space vehicle free-standing on the pad or at the time of lift-off .
- Applies the specified shear vector to this
- Educational materials on windshear and turbulence
- Windshear as high as 30 knots in sea breeze
- Example of thunderstorm - induced windshear phenomenon
- Impact of windshear on ascending or descending air crafts