音标：[ qièhé ]
- The series developed below are sensible .
- Of the two plans , this is perhaps more practical .
- They are sometimes sensibly called rear-dump trucks .
- I opposed this at that time, but with hindsight it was a sensible economy .
- This is more feasible than altering the pendulous factor on a running compass .
- For clyde's parents had proved impractical in the matter of the future of their children .
- Left with nothing to say, dixon realized how wild a notion the cockchafer speech had been .
- The words were very apt to my case, and made some impression upon my thoughts at the time of reading them .
- He was at once scholar, scientist, architect, lawyer, founder of the democratic party and practical statesman .
- He awaited the examination with a calm unflinching intelligence, which dictated the clearest and most pertinent answers .