音标：[ qiēkāi ]
- Cut the wire and attach its free ends to a switch .
- Pediatric tracheostomy tubes are usually not cuffed .
- They are patients in whom the valvulotomy was least adequate .
- Blood-vessel cuts made by laser beams do not need clamps or stitches
- The muscle and fascial layers are incised lateral to a rectus incision .
- The jeweler cuts the metal band, inserts a new piece of metal in the gap .
- Both problems can be solved by escharotomy of the burned skin down to the deep fascia .
- The head, chest, and abdomen were still sanctuaries not to be opened, unless by accident .
- These worms are difficult to control once the bowel is opened, and considerable peritoneal soiling may result .
- An alternative approach to alcohols having two identical r groups(q)is to disconnect both at once .