- He squeezed her skin in opposite directions until it stretched whitely .
- For the first two or three days lochia is bloodstained and then becomes paler in color .
- Moderately weathered rock showed more intense bleaching and fissuring in the feldspars .
- "no, by jove," said he, all of a sudden, "one's hair turns grey here. "
- Aunt polly had drooped into a settled melancholy, and her gray hair had grown almost white .
- He was a tall man, almost 6 ft 3 inches, with horn-rimmed glasses and a thick mop of blond hair, which in later years was to turn pure white .
- My poor mother , your hair has gone quite white
- Sometimes it snows , and the land is all white
- The many sorrows turned her hair white
- Fluorin can avoid brown striation and whiten skins