音标：[ chéngsòng ] 发音:"呈送"怎么读"呈送"的汉语解释
- There was an angry scene when the report was presented to the parliament .
- He fashioned in the depths of the sea a throne of cunning device, which he sent to his mother .
- When this plan was presented to eden , he jumped at it
- We will present this to corporate first thing tomorrow morning
- A case involving such a law can be taken to the supreme court
- Right after we have presented our report to the executive committee , which is held every other monday
- Please complete this registration form and return to the conference secretariat by fax + 852 - 2603 6515
敬请填妥注册表格后以传真+ 852 - 26036515呈送到研讨会秘书处。
- The supervisory committee shall send a report of their activities to the board of directors each month
- If your strength is analysis , make sure you do some sort of research , make a report and send it upstairs
- They drew up a charter of political demands ( a people ' s charter ) in 1838 , with the intention of presenting it to parliament