- Lige was a sociable person .
- A kindly landlady is obliging and cheerful in her old age .
- A friendly hollander from new york nudged ben's arm .
- I do not think that young and amiable poets are bound to gratify its taste .
- Is it not everyone's concern to lull a child with soothing songs and kind looks ?
- Mac, as the president called him, was the valet, a handsome and congenial man .
- Sir daniel called you, show me a smooth face for the love of wisdom .
- Morris looked at him, smiling, without a sign of evasiveness in his affable eye .
- Morris looked at him, smiling, without a sign of evasiveness in his affable eyes .
- She thought what a kind heart was hidden under her visitor's seeming chilliness .