音标：[ wéiwǒdúzūn ] 发音:"唯我独尊"怎么读"唯我独尊"的汉语解释
- Presidents, by nature, desire to prevail .
- Mr. harling, therefore, seemed to me autocratic and imperial in his ways .
- What jeanie least liked in the tone of the letter was a smothered degree of egotism .
- Until a couple of years before, general young had been undisputed monarch of those parts of shansi not controlled by the reds .
- Serious writers, i should say, are on the whole more vain and self-centered than journalists, though less interested in money .
- As george bush demonstrated in 2000 , there are few more important advantages in the primary race than a sense of “ inevitability ”
- Asia ' s youth are often characterized as money - grubbing ' me - firsters . ' but increasingly , the region ' s new rich are looking to help others
- John mccain has already lost his sense of inevitability on the republican side ; now the same thing seems to be happening to mrs clinton
- Indeed , until the bubble burst and the public turned nasty at the start of the decade , the cult of the celebrity chief executive seemed to demand bossly narcissism , as evidence that a firm was being led by an all - conquering hero
- You may climb mountain in " changan suburb park " , taking breath of the great nature while overlooking at the panorama of changan town . you may feel you are far away from the busy life of city and leisurely both in body and mind . as though the whole world is belong to you