音标：[ chīzhīyǐbí ] 发音:"嗤之以鼻"怎么读"嗤之以鼻"的汉语解释
- She turned her nose up at my small donation .
- Speakers pronounced his name with a sneer .
- His generous offer should be considered seriously .
- "does she, now?" calderwood snorted .
- She sniffed at the present to show her contempt .
- You might sneer at this, but i know now .
- Judge irwin was disgusted .
- Young thomas stood sniffing revengefully at the fire .
- Mrs. barclay observed with a sniff that he was looking a bit high .
- Scientists laughed at the idea and would not take it seriously .