- He chalked out a design on the blackboard .
- He had been copy the drawing of an antique coin .
- There are several modifications of the dendritic design .
- It was a freehand sketch .
- Such observation could not wash out the interference pattern .
- When viewed by reflected light, the center of the pattern is black .
- The pattern so obtained will not resemble any of the others .
- The pattern derived from nitrobenzene is markedly different from the others .
- Have you altered the plans of the projectile as the telegram suggests ?
- The lower half of the pattern will be obtructed by the presence of the mirror itself .