- In large businesses the annual plan is more or less in current use .
- Large corporations may require hundreds or even thousands of employee .
- She accused the government of a cowardly surrender in big-business interests .
- The conglomerates failed to understand that books could not be sold like soap .
- Everyone knows a big outfit like golden state power bends the truth now and then .
- Big business in japan is elaborately organized to express its views on public policies .
- Nearly total domination of the japanese market is ruled by a few dozens giant conglomerates .
- At the top, in large affairs, life goes off almost inexplicable tangles of personalities .
- There was a growing tendency for big business to bypass clearing banks in the lending and borrowing process .
- Big business and dozens of anonymous bureaucrats have as much power as japan's top elected leaders .