- It was success that dazzled her .
- The whisky made his head swim .
- A fit of dizziness came over her .
- The wet heat made him dizzy .
- The girl lifted her hands to her head like one who is dazed .
- His head swam when he considered what results his discovery would have for mankind .
- The warm air made him dizzy; he caught hold of a counter in front of him and steadied himself .
- The wind and the storm wreaths and the sheets of stinging spray blinded and bewildered us .
- Jeanne was so much overcome by wonder, and even by awe, that her feelings were deep, stunning and almost overpowering .
- He simply forced food down his throat without tasting it, to keep the gnawing pain of hunger away, to keep from feeling dizzy .