- He stayed away, for a year; he visited the depths of asia, spending himself on scenes of romantic interest, of superlative sanctity .
- The institute sanctifies three religions , namely , confucianism , buddhism and taoism
- It has relics dating back to the stone age and a number of religious sites of significance
- Olympia was a sacred place for men only , a place to worship zeus , the principal greek god
- Tonwen was brought up in a sacred place by fanatical parents who believed she would one day bring peace to the world
- The monastery was one of the most important projects at the time when kublai khan , the first emperor who first named his kingdom the yuan , built his great capital city at dadu ( today ' s beijing )