音标：[ guānnéng ] 发音:"官能"怎么读"官能"的汉语解释用"官能"造句
- Is there any organic trouble which is fatal ?
- Vision and hearing are exteroceptive senses .
- "peace, woman," said the gentleman, "your boy was in possession of all his senses. "
- Wholly untaught, with faculties quite torpid, they seemed to me hopelessly dull .
- By definition an exclusively difunctional monomer can only give rise to a linear polymer .
- We have, therefore, in both of the examples above, heterocyclic compounds with "built-in" or latent functionality .
- He took his tea quietly; though his tongue was still, his observant faculties seemed by no means off duty .
- Treatments of pyrylium salts with various nucleophilic reagents allows the production of a host of functionalized derivatives .
- Difunctionality, which is the essential characteristic of a polymer precursor, may be achieved in many different ways .
- Clearly the principle requirement for a substance to be capable of forming a structural unit of a polymer chain is that it must be difunctional .