音标：[ dìngzuò ]
- have sth. made to order [measure]; custom made; customize
短语和例子定做的衣服 tailor-made clothes; clothes made to measure; 你的外套是定做的还是买现成的? is your overcoat made to order or ready made
- 定做, 定制 customs made
- 定做的 custom-built custom-made; custom-designed; customized; made-to-order; make to ...
- 定做鞋 custom shoe
- 决定做 be determined to do; opt vi
- 商定做 to bargain on doing sth
- 一定做… be certain to do sth
- 〔美国〕定做的。 shop-made
- （指衣服）定做的 tailor-made
- 打算一定做… make a point of
- 定做的,定制的 order-made
- 定做的服装 tailored costume
- 定做的柜橱 fitted cupboards
- 定做的商品 goods made to order
- 定做的衣服 tailor made clothes
- 加工定做 customized production
- 局部定做 partial specialization
- 决定做某事 decide to do sth; determine to do; settle to do sth
- 决定做什么 be determined to de
- 肯定做成 law-down
- 肯定做成的 cold
- 肯定做某事 be sure to do
- 来样定做 order with supplied sample
- 量身定做 diy; made to measure; mtm
- 留意必定做… see to it
- 定佐 sadasuke
- 定罪证据 incriminating evidence inculpatory evidence; incriminating evidence; inculpato ...
- She ordered a garden chair for her husband .
- She has a trig, new tailored suit .
- Are your clothes made to order or ready made ?
- He ordered himself three shirts .
- Do you make suits to measure ?
- The haberdasher presented a cap, saying, "here is the cap your worship bespoke. "
- Handsome and faultlessly groomed, he wore expensively tailored suits, fine silk shirts and ties .
- The new collections of custom furs around town reveal plenty of folderol , but there are practical things too .
- Sir ozana's saddle was hung about with leather hat-boxes, and every time he overcame a wandering knight he swore him into my service and fitted him with a plug and let him wear it .
- We go to the tailor to be measured for a suit
- 定做的法语：动faire faire;commander,faire sur comma...
- 定做的韩语：[동사] 주문하여 만들다. 맞추다.定做西装;양복을 맞추다定做的;주문하...
- 定做的俄语：pinyin:dìngzuòделать по заказу, изгото...
- 定做什么意思：专为某人或某事制作(物品)。 ▶ 《二十年目睹之怪...