音标：[ dìngxiàng ] 发音:"定向"怎么读"定向"的汉语解释
- The drivers must be oriented as given .
- The deamination is essentially stereospecific .
- An orientation of a complete graph is called a tournament .
- Those that are aligned in the place are called equatorial hydrogens .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .
- Those that are aligned perpendicular to the plane are called axial hydrogens .
- When this process occurs, molecular chains can orient in the fiber direction .
- The most stable orientation of the molecular attraction lie along the surface .
- The difference between diffuse and specular density illustrated in figure 2.2 .
- For some time the german bombers had navigated largely by radio beacons .