- In their chastened smile is an indulgent mockery .
- He felt, somehow, that her smile was tolerant .
- "you wilful girl!" scolded her mother, indulgently .
- Zhou, who had first put that idea forward, hid his boredom behind an indulgent smile .
- We must struggle against this prejudice for a more tolerant attitude to our beliefs .
- His kindly, humorous, understanding eye looked with a wide tolerance on good and bad alike .
- The old feeling of indulgent tenderness overcame her vexation, and she grew thoroughly moved and alarmed .
- He is already a legend, the very incarnation of compassion, a beacon of religious tolerance, champion of the poor and the depraved .
- Poor fellow, poor fellow! thought i, he didn't mean anything, and besides, he had seen hard times and ought to be indulged .
- Open your mind and take in different perspectives