- see the error of one's ways and repent; determined to make a clean break with one's past; feel penitent with an awakened conscience; quickly wake up to one's error; repent and regret; repent in sackcloth and ashes
- 幡然 quickly and completely
- 悔悟 awake from sin; repent; repe ...
- 幡然悔悟,改弦更张 repent and mend one's ways
- 幡然悔悟改弦更张 repent and mend one's ways
- 顿然悔悟 suddenly realize one's error and show repentance
- 翻然悔悟 quickly wake up to one's error; be aware of and correct one's errors [misdeeds ...
- 幡然 (很快而彻底地) (change) quickly and completely
- 悔悟 awake from sin; repent; repentance 对自己愚行的悔悟 repentance for one's folly; ...
- 悔悟的 penitent
- 使悔悟 convict; convince
- 不悔悟的 impenitent
- 悔悟的行为 enance
- 悔悟了的 contrite
- 死不悔悟 remain unrepentant to the end; never to repent even unto death [at death's doo ...
- 完全悔悟 contrition
- 真心的悔悟 sincere repentance
- 对自己愚行的悔悟 repentance for one's folly
- 坦白是悔悟的一个标志 confession is one mark of repentance
- 以德报怨以使某人悔悟。 heap coals of fire on sb’s head
- 幡崎 hatasaki
- 幡上 hatagami
- 幡美 hami
- 幡生 hatabu; hatafu; hatasaka
- 幡罗 hara
- 幡手 hatate
- 幡良 hara
- And he would let ruth know , too , that he had mended his ways and was willing to go into her father s office
- 幡然悔悟的韩语：【성어】 철저히 뉘우치다. 깊이 깨닫다.他对过去的错误已经幡然悔悟决心改...
- 幡然悔悟的俄语：резко перестроиться, сразу отказаться ...