音标：[ chuángcháng, tóngtóng ]
- When we played in the street the houses had grown sombre .
- We pulled up at a low brick building around which were scattered some cottages that looked like little farms .
- Juanita nunez-a tiny figure against the soaring city block complex of first mercantile american bank and rosselli plaza was still waiting for her bus .
- New hotels pierce the skyline
- The city was being torn down and rebuilt into high apartment buildings
- After life s journey . gloomy gardens then went by , one by one : gloomy houses
- Originally built for the british garrison , it is one of the oldest european - style buildings in the city
- Each european style villa put in the natural landscape exquisitely , constructs a world outside garden
- " i was walking from home to home to see if id recognise the house , " said mr mootoo
- " i was walking from home to home to see if i ' d recognise the house , " said mr mootoo . as darkness fell and it began to snow , he panicked