1.(古代旗子一类的东西) pennant or streamer used in ancient china
2.(刻着佛号或经咒的石柱子) a stone pillar inscribed with the buddha's name or the buddhist scriptures
- 幢幢 (形容影子摇晃) flickering; dancing 人影幢幢 shadows of people moving about... 详细翻译>>
- 窗虻科 omphralidae... 详细翻译>>
- 幢一幢摩天大楼 a skyscraper... 详细翻译>>
- 窗虻 window flies... 详细翻译>>
- 床 i 名1.(供人睡觉的家具) bed; couch 单[双]人床 single [double] bed; 吊床 suspended bed; hammock; 帆布[折叠] 床 camp [folding] bed; 小孩床 child's cot; baby's crib;卧病在床take to one's bed; be laid up in bed; 上床 bedward2.(像床的器具、地面) something shaped like a bed 车床 lathe; 河床 riverbed; 苗床 seedbedⅡ量词(用于被褥等) (for quilt, bedding) 一床被 one quilt; 两床铺盖 two sets of bedding... 详细翻译>>
- 窗龛拱 window niche arch... 详细翻译>>
- 床,泊位 berth... 详细翻译>>
- 窗扉栓 window casement bolts... 详细翻译>>
- 床,台 bed... 详细翻译>>
- 窗扉横条 lay bar... 详细翻译>>
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- The house was completed five months ago .
- We were deceived into buying that house .
- He is saving up to buy a home for his family .
- They ran that building up in two weeks .
- The skyscraper towers into the clouds .
- A building thirty stories high had been erected .
- They bought that house for a song .
- He had a cottage in the country for years .
- The house was quiet, with no-sounds of activity .
- 幢的法语：名colonne en pierre où se trouvent grav...
- 幢的俄语：[zhuàng] сч. сл. для домов 幢楼房 [yī zhu...
- 幢什么意思：chuáng ㄔㄨㄤ�@1）古代原指支撑帐幕、伞盖、旌旗的木竿，后借指帐幕、...