- go the big figure
- go through
- 干 trunk; main part
- 到底 to the end; to the finish
- 彻底干, 干到底 go the whole length of it
- 干完,干到底 embark on/upon; see through
- 一干到底 go right to the end with what one has begun
- 彻底地干, 干到底 go the big figure
- 看穿，识破，干完，干到底 see through
- 不干则已,一干到底 carry an undertaking once started through to the endOnce we set our mind on do ...
- 不干则已一干到底 carry an undertaking once started through to the end
- 彻底地干, 干到底, 完全接受 go the whole hog
- 这小伙子有股牛劲干一件事就非干到底不可 the lad is strong willed
- 到底 1.(到尽头) to the end; to the finish 打到底 fight to the finish; 坚持到底 hold on ...
- 包干到户 household-basedcontract system; vertragsgebundene produktion auf basis der hau ...
- 干到脸发青 until you are blue in the face
- 干到这里为止 call it a day
- 查到底 turn sth inside out
- 错到底 djwi on remix; djwinson remix
- 打到底 fight to a finish; fight to the finish; fight to the last ditch; home
- 到底, 至死 to the end of the chapter
- 到底, 至终 to the last
- 到底,究竟 in the world
- 到底，毕竟 after all
- 到底需 just what it takes
- 顶到底 head-to-foot
- 究竟,到底 in the world; intheworld; on earth; onearth
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You'd better stick to it .
- Never bluff unless you are prepared to carry through .
- Nixon, whatever his travail, would see it through .
- The lad is strong-willed ; once he starts doing something , he won't leave off until he 's finished it .
- They painted the kitchen and then decided to go the whole hog and redecorate the other rooms as well .
- If you accept this money , you are in till it ' s over
- Better never to begin than never to make an end
- I will carry out my plan regardless of the consequences
- The crime had been begun , its completion was inevitable
- 干到底的法语：mener une affaire jusqu'au bout