- 干劲十足full of energy
- 干劲十足的 strenuous adjective
- 干劲十足地 with great enthusiasm and energy
- 干劲十足的人 eager beaver
- 干劲十足的投入 plow into= plough into
- 干劲十足的信心 can-do confidence
- 干劲十足的商务行政人员 highpowered business executivess
- 干劲十足[精神抖擞]地干某事 全力进攻某人 fall upon sth. hammer and tongs
- 精力充沛的，干劲十足的，必须努力的 strenuous adjective
- 劳动很艰苦可大家干劲十足 it was hard work but everybody went at it with a will
- 干劲 drive; vigour; enthusiasm 有头脑、干劲和首创精神的青年 young men with brains, drive an ...
- 十足 100 per cent; out-and-out; sheer; downright; of the first water 干劲十足full ...
- 比干劲 compete with each other in drive
- 干劲，活力 dynamism
- 精力，干劲 energio
- 锐气，干劲 dash
- 充足,十足 in full
- 十足的 dye-in-the-wood; out-and-out; plain; pure and simple; round; utter; veriest; v ...
- 十足地 out and out
- 十足类 decapod
- 十足目 decapoda
- 太十足 too sheer
- 五十足 isotari
- 冲天干劲 (with) heaven-storming enthusiasm; boundless [soaring] enthusiasm; boundless [ ...
- 干劲冲天 work with untiring energy; display rousing (revolutionary) zeal; show great en ...
- 干劲、冲动或攻击性 drive n.energy push or aggressiveness
- She does her work with tremendous vigor .
- He was certainly driving and often impatient .
- It was hard work , but everybody went at it with a will .
- She is got lots of get-up-and-go .
- Everyone's gung ho .
- They are young and ambitious and would like to apply their new-found knowledge .
- All the workers are working with great enthusiasm
- As soon as they arrived there they ploughed into the work
- She was already on the ground , energetically organizing
- She does her work with tremendous vigour