- Mrs. ferrars was a little, thin woman, upright, even to formality .
- He was a man of forty, thin, with a pinched face, precise and rather pedantic .
- Then gradually its thin legs began to bend and it sank slowly to the ground
- And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek , fat cows . then pharaoh woke up
- For a moment the horse stood motionless . then gradually its thin legs began to bend and it sank slowly to the ground
- The devil brought them here ! he thought , as tihon slipped his nightshirt over his dried - up old body and his chest covered with grey hair
- " you are a lean old one , too . " he made his bow , informed his son in passing of " is destination " and went his way
杰瑞接过信，外表毕恭毕敬，心里却不服，说， “你也是个干瘦的老头儿呢。 ”他鞠了一躬，顺便把去向告诉了儿子，才上了路。
- She forgot all her terror of her father , went up to him , took him by the hand , drew him to her , and put her arm about his withered , sinewy neck
- Anna pavlovna gave him her shrivelled hand to kiss , introduced him to several persons whom he did not know , and gave him a whispered description of each of them . prince ippolit kuragin , m . krug ,
- There were two other people in the room , dr pender , the elderly clergyman of the parish , and mr petherick , the solicitor , a dried - up little man with eyeglasses which he looked over and not through
- 更多例句： 1 2