音标：[ nùsè ] 发音:"怒色"怎么读"怒色"的汉语解释
- Byron followed along on the tour without another word, his countenance white and angry .
- To my astonishment , he threw out the book and screamed at me with a furious look on his face .
- The boss manifested his disgust with a scowl
- Replied the count , frowning
- She looks angry
- He opened his eyes , and into them came the unbridled anger of kidnapped king
- I used to look at my master s face to see if it were sad or fierce ; but i could not remember the time when it had been so uniformly clear of clouds or evil feelings