音标：[ ēnsì ]
- I would rather not accept any more charity than i have to .
- At times he might even deign to speak to them .
- Benevolence had singled him for uncommon benefits .
- To have such an easy examination paper was a gift from the gods .
- Those that live by patronage shall surely perish by patronage .
- Land refers to all "gifts of nature" that can be used in production .
- The appearance of the sun after the many rainy days was like a benediction。
- Whatever lucky star margaret was born under, mark was not similarly blessed .
- His patronage, entwined with the ordinary deference, was not plain to them .
- Guests felt that they were receiving, not conferring, a favour when they stayed at her house .
我们的家长, 你为什么那么焦虑? （双语）
表达爱意的英文句子 The Sentences to Express Love