- 恪守 scrupulously abide by; honou ...
- 诺言 promise
- 守诺言 stand to one's word
- 保守诺言 keeping the faith
- 不守诺言 to break one's word
- 不遵守诺言 break a promise
- 谨守诺言 carefully keep one's promise solemnsincererespectful
- 食言, 不守诺言, break one’s promise
- 他信守诺言 he is true to his words
- 信守诺言 keep a promise; faithful to one's promise [word]; keep one's word; keep faith ...
- 遵守诺言 abide by the promise; keea promise; keep one's promise; keep one's word; to ke ...
- 遵守诺言, 履行诺言 carry out a promise
- 不辜负；遵守诺言 live uto
- 失信；不遵守诺言 go back on one’s word/ promise
- 守信用，遵守诺言 keeones word; keeone/'s word
- 信守诺言的人 man of one's word
- 讲话靠得住, 遵守诺言 be true in word
- 使某人信守诺言等 hold sb to
- 使某人遵守诺言 nail sb down to his promise
- 他常常不遵守诺言 he often fails to kehis word
- 他总是信守诺言 he always keeps his words
- 我们应该遵守诺言 we should keour promise
- 我依然信守诺言 i kept my promise
- 要某人遵守诺言 hold sb to his word
- 支持；遵守诺言；袖手旁观 stand by
- Does a woman keep her promise, gabriel ?
- To our disappointment , he failed to keep his promise
- We held him to his promise