- (严格遵守) scrupulously abide by (a treaty, promise, etc.); honour; observe
短语和例子恪守诺言 honour one's promise [commitment]; 恪守中美两国关系三项联合公报 abide by the three joint communiqués on sino - u.s. relations; 恪守法规 reverently observing the law
- Does a woman keep her promise, gabriel ?
- Our country has always adhered faithfully to the five principles of peaceful coexistence .
- She knew how worthy pendennis was, how good he had been to his mother, and constant in his care of her .
- As his friends and enemies knew, irwin was a rough-and-tumble fighter in the courts and was not noted for ethical niceties .
- " you are sure he will keep his word with me ?
- To our disappointment , he failed to keep his promise
- Explains the importance of upholding business ethics
- Remember to keep this information confidential
- There were five million new cases this year
- Be brave and upright , so god may love thee
- 恪守的法语：动observer strictement(un traité,une pr...
- 恪守的日语：しんみょうにまもる神 妙 に守 る
- 恪守的韩语：[동사]【문어】 준수하다. 엄수하다. 충실히 지키다.恪守中立;중립을 ...
- 恪守的俄语：[kèshǒu] строго соблюдать что-либо; ст...