音标：[ huángkǒng ] 发音:"惶恐"怎么读"惶恐"的汉语解释用"惶恐"造句
- The sharp release from her fears restored lily to immediate lucidity .
- After so much recent success, certain newer possibilities were alarming .
- The man grasped the boy's chin and turned his face slowly from one side to the other. the boy shrank back uneasily .
- She sat down, thinking, for never before had she seen cowperwood's face wearing such an expression of stern, disturbed calculation .
- Do, with like timorous accent and dire yell as when, by night and negligence, the fire is spread in populous cities .
- She stood , very much frightened , awaiting some one
- Tenterhooks are the upholstery of the anxious seat
- He quailed at the prospect before him
- Meg was scared when she told john about the expensive dress
- There is only the question : when will i be blown up