- He gained some satisfaction in admitting it .
- They were both of them jovial about the cold in winter and the heat in summer .
- It would have embarrassed you , and given us no pleasure
- No , he didn ' t give me my money back , but i sure felt better afterwards
- I was so glad to tell all about it to - day ; it was hard and painful , and yet i was glad to very glad , said natasha ; i am sure that he really loved him
“我今天痛痛快快地把一切都说出来了我的心情既沉重又痛苦，然而却感到痛快，非常痛快， ”娜塔莎说， “我确信，安德烈公爵确实爱他。
- Then again , i told myself that it would have been better not to write at all , but to have called on her during the day : in this way , i would have been there to enjoy the tears i made her weep
- Having said it , he passed behind the little counter , and stood with his hand on the back of his wife s chair , looking over that barrier at the person to whom they were both opposed , and whom either of them would have shot with the greatest satisfaction
- After continuing her tv and modelling career , jeon made her first well - publicized film appearance in late 2000 with il mare . a handsomely - shot melodrama set on kanghwa island , the film did respectably well at the box office and solidified her status as a star
她说： ”我也想过这个问题，现在韩国仍然有点大男人主义，所以当我拍这部电影时，也想过韩国女观众可能会因这部电影而感到痛快，所以我也很开心。 ”
- The dance and body move in the ad made her into an icon for koreans . after continuing her tv and modelling career , jeon made her first well - publicized film appearance in late 2000 with il mare . a handsomely - shot melodrama set on kanghwa island , the film did respectably well at the box office and solidified her status as a star