音标：[ fúqǐ, fúqi ] 发音:"扶起"怎么读
- He mastered himself at last, got up, and raised his mother .
- Kennedy raised him, it was pitiable to see his feeble limbs bend under him .
- I raised her gently, talking to her in the strange language she had never heard before .
- I need you to come here and find me
- Support the head in case the casualty passes out and chokes
- Jehovah upholds all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down
- The lord sustains all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down
诗145 : 14凡跌倒的、耶和华将他们扶持凡被压下的、将他们扶起。
- The lord upholdeth all that fall , and raiseth up all those that be bowed down
- Villefort placed the arm of madame de saint - m ran within his own , and conducted her to his apartment
- " he is not here , " i said , supporting the boy , and thinking that he referred to the brother