- He was casting her for a man to catch her .
- Tolstoy bombards you with twenty-two names .
- Then he cut open a baseball, stuffed a letter in it, sewed the ball up, tossed it to the boy at home plate and shouted “go！”
- You people fill my head with so many of your problems
- We were able to pass a rope to him before he was sucked under
- It looks like sally is going to cast her ballot in favor ofthe president
- It was as helpful as throwing a drowning man both ends of a rope
- Anna : throw it to me , carl
- I ' m sorry to hit you with this problem . i don ' t know who else to turn to
- Then i met ， or rather got to know ， the lady who threw me first lifeline