音标：[ hùháng ] 发音:"护航"怎么读"护航"的汉语解释
- The president 's plane was convoyed by five jet fighters .
- Wilson said, "were they sailing without an escort? "
- On 5 march the slow convoy sc 122 departed new york harbor .
- Two fighters buzzed the convoy as it approached the coast .
- The partisans lay up by day and by night sallied out to attack convoys .
- The alternative was to bring the entire convoy inside the mediterranean to cluster about the already crowded port of gibraltar .
- The u-boat should be so effectively countered that our convoys could count with comparative certainty on making a safe atlantic crossing .
at 8p. m 13 march, sc 122, then at 49°north, 40°east, was directed to steer a course of 67°. 三月十三日下午八点，正在北纬四十九度，东经四十度海面上的SC122护航运输队，奉命向六十七度的方向航行。
- Secretary stimson urged roosevelt to order the navy to convoy british and allied merchant ships all the way from american to british ports .
- "the united states navy is ready," pug shot back. "i've been working like a bastard all day on a general operation order for convoy. "