- persevere; in a persistent way
- "爱要持之以恒"英文翻译 love perseveres
- "刻苦学习,持之以恒"英文翻译 study assiduously and perseveringly
- "刻苦学习持之以恒"英文翻译 study assiduously and perseveringly
- "学英语要持之以恒"英文翻译 learning english needs persistence
- "持之以"英文翻译 keep it up! persist
- "持之"英文翻译 mochiyuki
- "代之以"英文翻译 hasbeenreplacedwithitsplacehasbeentakenby; place has been taken by; replaced with
- "之以情"英文翻译 be emotive
- "持之有故"英文翻译 have sufficient grounds for one's views; a well-founded view [opinion]; all one's opinions and views have their proof
- "反加持之镜"英文翻译 mirror of disenchantment
- "报之以冷笑"英文翻译 respond with a sneer
- "报之以笑"英文翻译 laugh in return
- "报之以嗤笑"英文翻译 respond with a sneer
- "待之以礼"英文翻译 treat with courtesy
- "道之以德"英文翻译 guide sb. with morals
- "动之以情"英文翻译 to touch emotions
- "对…嗤之以鼻"英文翻译 bite the thumbs at
- "继之以日夜"英文翻译 a cyclone gathered around leading clouds to welcome me
- "绳之以法"英文翻译 restrain by law; be dealt with according to law; bring to justice; enforce law upon sb.; keep sb. in line by punishments bring to justice; punish sb. according to law 法庭将对罪犯绳之以法。 the court will administer the punishment of the criminal by law
- "衰之以属"英文翻译 diagnose a disease according to its nature; treating a disease according to its nature
- "诱之以利"英文翻译 lure sb. by the promise of profit
- "喻之以理"英文翻译 try to make sb. see reason understand
- "嗤之以鼻"英文翻译 sniff at; be contemptuous of; bite one's thumb at; draw a snicker from; give a snicker [a snort of contempt]; look down one's nose at; make [pull] a long nose at; make a wry mouth at sb. in scorn; sneer at ... with contempt; snub sb.; turn up one's nose at; thumb one's nose at
- "无人支持之事物"英文翻译 orphan
- "持指骨钳"英文翻译 fiege bone holding forceps; finger bone holding force
- "持只山"英文翻译 yugadhara: the first of the seven concentric mountains
- I was very regular and conscientious about it .
- Constancy in love is a good thing .
- I'm glad you began at once, and hope you will keep on .
- If you peg away long enough, you'll be able to learn any language .
- Take part in regular and moderate physical activity
- And remember the most important thing is perseverance
- The rarest of all human qualities is consistency
- This fellow never sticks to anything for very long
- Their rule for success was to keep always at it
- When you start a job , you must stick to it
- 持之以恒的法语：persévérer dans;faire qch avec persévé...
- 持之以恒的韩语：【성어】 늘[오래도록] 견지하다. 끈기를 가지고 지속하다.刻苦学习, ...
- 持之以恒的俄语：[chí zhī yǐ héng] обр. неуклонно, посл...
- 持之以恒什么意思：chí zhī yǐ héng 【解释】长久坚持下去。【示例】学习要锲而不舍...