音标：[ gǎizhuāng ]
- We are making our attic into an extra bedroom .
- Eustacia was nettled by her own contrivances .
- He knew me as easily as i hadn't been disguised at all .
- Birdsong's purchase of five extinguishers, which had been converted to bombs, was also attested .
- Of course, however good the van is, it will need adapting so the wheelchair can go in and be secure .
- As harry london had forecast, brookside's d-day caught many meter-tampering offenders .
- Natural gas can be used directly to power cars and other similar vehicles by converting the engine .
- All that was alone was to permit the conversion of a big fleet collier, the jupiter, into a carrier for experimental work .
- Ieading us to conclude that he changes . wears disguises
- Yeah , he ' s trying to reconfigure the trigger mechanism