音标：[ gǎiguān ]
- The face of this city has greatly changed .
- This great victory changed the complexion of the war .
- New paint and furnishings transfigured the old house .
- This landmark case dispels the absolute finality of this dreaded disease .
- "by applying these lessons", says shragai, "my life was totally changed. "
- The flood of new drugs in recent years has provided many dramatic improvements in therapy .
- If he had gone on instead of going back the whole course of english history might have been changed .
- He was sure that the addition of a high-level gm man to our team at ford would make a big difference in the next few years .
- All this would be technically simple to fix
- This great victory changed the complexion of the war