- it is never too late to mend
- 改过 mend one's ways; correct one ...
- 不 a block of wood
- 嫌 suspicion
- 迟 slow; tardy; dilatory
- 改过不嫌晚 it's never too late to mend
- 补过不嫌晚 never too late to mend
- 改过 mend one's ways; correct one's mistakes 他确有改过表现。 he has really corrected ...
- 过不去 1.(不能通过) cannot get through; be unable to get by; be impassable:道路阻塞了,车子过不去。th ...
- 改过的 penitentiary
- 使改过 reform
- 不嫌词费 speak voluminously; dwell on; talk at length
- 不嫌旧恶 forget all the past quarrel [ill will; enmity]; sink a feud
- 不嫌其烦 go out of one's way (to help sb.); (answer sb.'s questions) with endless patie ...
- 儿不嫌母丑 a mother never looks ugly to her son
- 礼不嫌多 no one is offended by too much politeness
- 梦想不嫌大 dream big
- 学不嫌老 one is never too old to learn
- 学不嫌晚 it is the unexpected that always happens
- 学问不嫌老 one is never too old to learn
- 学习不嫌老 you are never too old to learn
- 跟…过不去 quarrel 1
- 功过不分 no distinction is made between merits and demerits
- 和人过不去 give sb. a hard
- 无过不及 free from excess and deficiency
- 走过不留痕 leave no trace
- He is never too late to mend
- It ' s never too late to mend