- correct evil doings and revert to good deeds
- 迁善改过 change one's evil ways and reform; reform and become good
- 迁善 mend; reform
- 改过 mend one's ways; correct one's mistakes 他确有改过表现。 he has really corrected ...
- 改过的 penitentiary
- 使改过 reform
- 改过不嫌迟 it is never too late to mend
- 改过不嫌晚 it's never too late to mend
- 改过自新 start with a clean slate; turn over a new leaf; become a new man; correct one' ...
- 改过自新的 regenerate
- 悔罪改过 repent and change one's errors
- 修改过的 amended
- 修改过来的 picodrive smartphone
- 勇于改过 be bold enough to reform
- 直到你改过 until you're reformed
- 不改过自新的 unregenerate
- 改过行善的人 penitent
- 能改过自新的 reformable
- 涂改过的支票 altered check
- 我希望能改过 i wish to change
- 修正，改善，改过自新 amend
- 改过自新的，新生的 regenerate
- 基因上修改过的 gmo
- 他确有改过表现 he has really corrected his mistakes
- 协助犯人改过自新 rehabilitation
- 改过自新, 重新开始, 言归于好 start with a clean slate
- 改观 change the appearance [face] of 这座城市的面貌已大大改观了。 the face of this city has ...
- Just as jesus came not to condemn sinners but to look for the lost sheep , to restore the prodigal son , and to save the tax collectors and the prostitutes , the church had always given preference to the spirit of mercy and forgiveness by those priests who repented of their paedophile offences the chance to make amends for their past life
- 改过迁善什么意思：gǎi guò qiān shàn 【解释】改正错误，变成好的。指去恶就善。...