音标：[ gǎizào ]
- The emphasis is on reformation of the offender .
- You will be reclaimed and formed .
- I must work and reform myself .
- It advocated reform in classroom methods and curriculum .
- It was a perfect conversion .
- It was a mere nothing before repton took it in hand .
- He is a reformed criminal who may yet backslide .
- He knew that he could not transform society by one bugle blast .
- Henry's had been made over from a saloon into a lunch counter .
- I've got to go to the united states to make my fortune and reform .